Therockiescasino.ca is committed to ensuring that your data and privacy is protected. The given policy describes and illustrated the measures that are taken to safeguard the information and data that you are providing us when signing up for the newsletter and using the website.
By using this website, you grant therockiescasino.ca the right to use your personal information. The given information will be used to improve and personalize your experience on the site.
We would like to mention that GDPR compliant third parties handle all the data that are stored in the name of our company, no private information is stored by Therockiescasino.ca directly. The company does not own any servers for data storage, but rents this service from their hosting company, which is in charge of storing and protecting your information.
Through your visit to the site therockiescasino.ca can collect the following information:
- Personal information that you submit when sending an enquiry such as email. Please note that you freely allocate this information, so, you can take full advantages of the website’s facilities and support.
- Data collected through satisfaction surveys and competitions such as email. Records of correspondence and studies for reference for solving similar issues that might occur and developing relevant guides
- Information regarding your website visit/s such as, but not limited to location, traffic data and other data related to the users’ interaction with the site
- Technical data such as internet protocol address, not used by us directly, but through Google Analytics Marketing and Communication data heads your preferences in receiving marketing materials from our third parties and us
Overall data security
Therockiescasino has implemented the necessary technical, digital and infrastructural security measures through its physical IT teams and GDPR compliant storage facilities against loss, misuse and damage to your information.
Disclosure of personal data, security, and storage of information
Therockiescasino.ca does not trade the personal information of its users, only with your permission, or under the following exceptions:
- This information is provided to trusted third party companies, under strict confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have the right to distribute your information. Examples of such companies are e-mail delivery systems. In case of legal actions and only in the existence of a court order.
- In the case of targeted advertising, we might use the data accumulated to personalize the campaigns. The advertiser will assume that you meet the criteria to be included and has your approval by interacting with the website.
User rights and access to their data
Newsletters and personal data
At the moment the only data that we collect are email addresses and name. This information is held securely through Google and our approved website provider.
Therockiescasino stores your IP address, web browser details, the accessed page and time of the access securely through Google Analytics.
All the data collected through email is stored and handled by Google and our approved website provider. As a user of therockiescasino.ca you can ask us to:
- Confirmation that we are processing your personal data
- Provide you with a copy of the data we have
- Provide you with information on what data we have, what we use it for, what rights you have, where you can submit a complaint and where we got your data from.
You have the right to ask for any rectification, deletion or exclusion of your personal data at any given point in time. Therockiescasino reserves to take up to 30 days to process your request.
It is your right to file a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. However, we advise you to take the issue and seek a resolution to any question you might have with us, although you have the right to contact a supervisory authority at any time.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Therockiescasino reserves the right to share data about the use of the site, traffic and sales and other statistical information relating to the site with third parties without sharing your identity.
We do not offer any warranty against the use of your information by third parties, as we do not hold any control over them and their actions
A cookie is a small piece of data from a website which asks permission to be placed on your hard drive. Once you agree to the placement of the cookie on your hard drive, it starts collecting data used to analyse traffic or keeps track of when you visited a particular site. The purpose of it is to tailor the operation to your needs through data gathered and remembered your patterns and preferences. Therockiescasino.ca uses traffic log, authentication and tracking cookies. The traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are preferred that helps identify patterns in the traffic on the website and update and further develop our website to your needs.
Authentication cookies are used by therockiescasino.ca to identify whether a user is logged in or not and with which account. This has a role in facilitating the login process and determining whether or when to allow access to sensitive information.
Tracking cookies or third-party tracking cookies are used to compile more information about the user from other third-party sources that the user might be associated with. Please recall that cookies can be blocked and deleted from this site at any time by the user by clearing your cookies in the browser or altering your privacy settings in the browser. The time each cookie last on the site varies from a few minutes to a few months. The cookies found on the website as mentioned above are related to development and tools that enhance the user experience on the site.
Therockiescasino.ca would like to mention that none of the information collected is stored by third parties that are GDPR compliant and respect all the legal requirements. For your security and confront, please contact us for further information on cookies.
The site does not knowingly collect data from underage children if it is discovered that some of the data collected belongs to a minor its access will be restricted immediately. This site does not bear any responsibility for actions taken by children under the legal gambling age based on the marketing material, content found on the site and application.