Tales Of Dr Dolittle Slot Game Review

Tales Of Dr Dolittle Slot Game Review

If you’ve ever played Quickspin’s Wild Chase slot, you’ll have an idea of what to expect in Tales of Dr Dolittle, another slot by the same developer released in April 2019. Themed around the classic children’s story of the doctor who learns how to talk to animals, and it’s a bright and appealing slot with a beautiful hillside backdrop and whimsical graphics. The game’s Dr Dolittle is somewhat reminiscent of Willy Wonka, which seems fitting for an eccentric professor from a children’s book, but while the game-play can be fun it just doesn’t seem to pack much ‘wow’ factor.

Tales Of Dr Dolittle Slots Gameplay

Players of Tales of Dr Dolittle spin the slots on five reels with 25 paylines to play on. It’s a bright, appealing game featuring lower valued symbols of standard 10, J, Q, K, and A, while the game’s more valuable symbols include Dr Dolittle himself and his menagerie of animals, including a parrot, a horse, and a pug. The game’s symbols all look beautiful, and the animals are all pretty cute, too. It’s a nice looking game, and the standard game-play is pretty much the usual spinning the reels to land winning symbol combos, though one notable difference is that multipliers for landing four or five identical symbols aren’t very high, with instead multipliers awarded for the number of wilds in a combination – players can net a 5x multiplier for landing a combo featuring four wilds. There’s also a re-spin feature, which means that winning combinations lock in place while the reels spin one more time.

Tales Of Dr Dolittle Slot Special Features

Tales of Dr Dolittle does offer some special features in the form of wilds, free spins, re-spins, and multipliers, but without a doubt, the game’s biggest wins are all won in the bonus round, which is triggered when three bonus scatter symbols are landed in the same spin. This awards players ten free spins, and each free spin is guaranteed to land at least one multiplier wild, which opens the doors for some generous wins. On paper, Tales of Dr Dolittle sounds like it’s got all the features to make it an exciting slot, but somehow in practice, the big wins just aren’t there, and the game ends up feeling a little lack lustre. That said, it’s still a decent slot to while away a few hours on an evening.

Tales Of Dr Dolittle Slot Game Mobile Play

Tales of Dr Dolittle runs smoothly on both iOS and Android devices, including smartphones and tablets. This makes it a good choice for players who like to play on the go. It’s a fairly simple slot, which means it’s not too complicated to manage even on very small displays, and the game’s beautiful graphics look fantastic no matter where you’re playing.

Tales Of Dr Dolittle Return To Player

Tales of Dr Dolittle boasts a pretty good RTP of 96.7%, which is definitely good for a slot like this. Players who like to give themselves the best chances of winning will be pleased that this slot’s house edge of only 3.3% is on the low side. It’s a low volatility slot, so small wins come in pretty frequently, but this does mean that the game lacks the ‘jackpot’ feel of higher variance games.

Top Casinos

Bitkingz Casino logo

Bitkingz Casino

PLAY WITH 4500 CA$ + 200 FS

Join Now
N1 Casino logo

N1 Casino

$6000 + 200 Free Spins!

Join Now
slot hunter logo

Slot Hunter

$2000 + 200 Free Spins!

Join Now
Las Atlantis Casino Logo

Las Atlantis Casino

280% Slot Bonus up to $14000!

Join Now
Red Dog Casino Logo

Red Dog Casino

225% Bonus up to $12250!

Join Now

Debbie Does Casino

100% First Deposit Match Up To $100

wild tornado new logo

Wild Tornado Casino

C$1000/0.04 BTC + 100 FREE SPINS

Join Now

bet O bet

CA$750 Casino Bonus

Join Now

Casumo Casino

100% bonus up to C$500 + 115 Free Spins

Join Now