Yggdrasil have provided us with a futuristic techy vibe with their Power Plant slot game that provides players with a truly exciting game experience.
Our Power Plant game review will take bettors from what appears to be a control room and put them in charge as they look to try and take advantage of what is going on!
Power Plant is played on a 8×5 grid and offers players with the chance to win from 82 different winnable paylines. Wagers can be placed from as little as $0.25 a spin and as high as $250, thus providing bettors with all betting options the opportunity to place a bet on the action.
Yggdrasil has provided the traditional ‘Max Bet’ and ‘Autoplay’ buttons, which will be pretty self-explanatory for those that are used to this developer’s previous slot game offerings or, indeed, many other slot games to have been produced by some of the other industry leading producers.
Getting down to the actual gameplay of this futuristic slot game, it is no surprise that the icons on the paytable all follow the same theme of being rather futuristic as well. There are a number of different coloured shield-like icons available to form winning combinations. The Orange hazard shape icon, though, is the slot game’s most valuable as this provides players with 8x their stake when five of them appear on a payline.
Whilst players might be disappointed with the values that the symbols pay out when forming a winning combination, the bonus features we came across in our Power Plant review will certainly make up for them.
The first feature is the ‘Feature Respin’ and this can be triggered when a full stack of Wilds land on the reels. This will provide players with one free respin with the full Wild Stacks remaining sticky with a further one to four different features being awarded. The number of features to be awarded, though, will correspond with how many Wild Stacks appear.
The features are randomly selected, but involve:
- Swapping Symbols feature – after the respin, between three and eight random symbols are replaced with a single chosen symbol (excluding the wild) which will guarantee you a winning combination.
- Nudge Reels feature – after the respin, between two and four reel nudges will occur to give you the best winning combination possible.
- Super Stack feature – one symbol is randomly chosen to become super stacked, excluding the wild.
- Active Wild feature – one symbol is chosen, at random, to be Wild giving you an extra Wild in essence.
- Extra feature – this basically gives you an extra feature (up to a maximum of four). This can only happen if you play the respin with three or less features already.
RTP (return to player)
Yggdrasil have provided players with a return to player (RTP) rate of 96.1% for their Power Plant slot game and those that have played the Power Plant Free Play version will know just how good of a RTP rate this truly is!